Sunday, October 16, 2011

16 October 2011

This will be brief, as I have just 5 minutes to ensure that I can get this to work properly. With some luck I will be able to post something a little later.

Well, this year, I have done (apart from the obvious, which only struck home when I read Mum's email - "enjoy your last night in France") - but I have now done a third thing that is a first for me!

While on the Namibia Conference - I quad biked (and fell off the bike! - my Trademark! :-)) over the dunes of Swakopmund. I showered under the stars at Kamoka Bush School when we were there on our Project. Today I cycled 20 kms through the countryside of France - including through forests, vineyards, and along the Loire River - and only managed to fall off the bike three times - hey, what would a bike or other ride be if I did not fall off!

Okay, five minutes are up - have to go and negotiate Metro trains and have dinner. Will try and add to this - and put up some pics!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment