Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 October 2011 - some more pics


Having been unceremoniously tossed from the "service" option that I was trying to get involved in, and no doubt because I am tired I am miffed, I have decided to come and camp at the coffee shop and write a little more. I actually cannot get over the attitude of the arrogant overaged-trying-to-be-hip-teen-middle-aged-man who seemed to think that he could be as objectionable as he wished.



Okay, that over - see that the castle at the end of the road did not upload correctly, and try as I might, I discover that I cannot get in to edit my post - so herewith the pic that belongs to the castle from last night's posting!



Just gone and got myself a realy decadent hot chocolate - so I am sure that things will improve in the tiny mind of Wendy Robb!

So, to continue the journey - well the parade. All the key figures and I think the main films were featured on the various floats - much to the joy, excitement and at time absolute awe of the children and adults congregated on the sidewalks.








2 comments:

  1. Wow, what awesome pics. So wonderful to see what a brilliant time you're having. ALthough I have to see the pic of you and Christine in the roller coaster had me giggling. I do NOT do roller coasters. Ever. Disney-mania is addictive, no matter how hard you try not to get caught up in it, and I'm pleased you got caught up in it. Looking forward to you keeping us posted. Mum's coming pver tomorrow to spend time with Adam at Grandparents' Day at his school, and will then pop through for a quick cuppa tea. I'm looking forward to it, and Adam can hardly wait. When I told him he was going to the dentist tomorrow, he was distraught until I explained that he wouldn't be missing seeing Mum, but was going in the afternoon. So he asked, "Can she come with?". Take care of yourself. Lots of love, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sis!

    ReplyDelete