Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a way to spend a day!

Well, so much for all the good intentions - and so now I am feeling thoroughly miffed at not being able to achieve something that I really was happy with in the end. I am beginning to think that there is something to be said for making sure that I do my course when I am able to do it without any distractions and when I can just immerse myself in it as opposed to trying to dip in and out of what I am doing.
In addition, one of the reasons I joined the course was to improve what I was doing, and I feel as though I have been at a "useless plateau" for the last I do not know how long. I am just not sure what I am doing wrong, so am getting frustrated and irritated with myself!
Oh well, guess it will be a better bet to do something that I ought not to mess up and turn to doing a pork roast on the Weber.
All my love
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment